Manager / Senior Manager – Digital Marketing (Republic Polytechnic)
Full-time : Manager/Senior Manager to drive Republic Polytechnic’s digital marketing and goals and deliverables
Full Job Description
1. Digital Media
- Conceptualise and drive RP’s integrated digital marketing initiatives to further raise awareness of RP’s brand positions and course offerings through campaigns that encompass paid and organic efforts.
- Plan and deliver digital media (web & social media) training sessions to staff and students in support of key RP activities and as and when required.
- Provide day-to-day advice to stakeholders to manage and optimise their digital marketing efforts and content through SEO and SEM tools.
2. Corporate Website
- Ensure the usability and smooth running of day-to-day RP website matters and liaising with stakeholders to review and publish content updates. This includes developing and optimising the content enhancements for users and address technical users with the relevant stakeholders.
- Assist in the review and revamp of RP Continuing Education and Training (CET) web presence with corporate departments and academic schools.
- Benchmark and monitor RP’s digital analytics for performance and content optimisation.
3. Social Media
- Strategise and drive RP’s social media strategy and initiatives, and ensure engaging content is regularly posted on RP social media accounts.
- Daily monitoring of social media for online sentiments, address and assist in crisis communication matters as necessary.
- To progressively identify, assess and implement new digital tools and platforms that can used by RP to expand the reach and richness of its digital engagements.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in digital marketing & communications (Minimum 2 years at Manager or equivalent level)
- Good experience in managing Content Management Systems such as Sharepoint and Sitefinity
- In-depth understanding of web analytics, search engine marketing and search engine optimisation
- Good writing/copywriting, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Good knowledge of website design and user experience will be an added advantage
- Familiarity in design and editing software (Photoshop, Premier, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Positive attitude, detail- and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Able to effectively multi-task and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Relevant qualifications in Communications, Marketing, Digital Media or Public Relations
Click Here : https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3148178230
LinkedIn : Republic Polytechnic
Sorry, there were no replies found.